The unifying theme of her portfolio career has been to enable people to thrive in the face of uncertainty & change. She offers clients constructive challenge; an acute emotional intelligence; & a toolbox that helps them navigate complexity. She possesses the courage and skills to facilitate challenging & constructive conversations; and to equip clients to question & evidence their own assumptions.
Over the past twenty five years she has founded and run six social enterprises; three in the operationally challenging context of Tanzania. Each has been characterised by a desire to put the following personal values into action.
- Curiosity & enthusiasm to explore and learn;
- Influence people’s ability to thrive;
- Wisdom so that I & those I impact are able to make good, moral decisions that better society;
- Growth of my & others’ intellect, spirit & scope for action;
- Meaningful work that has a positive impact on other people’s lives & on the system in which we collectively operate.